Graftobian HD Airbrush Sampler Packs
- An introductory way to try Graftobian's fabulous HD makeups. Graftobian has selected three of their HD Creme Foundation Palettes to use for this project. Warm#2(Middle of our Yellow Undertone range), Cool#1(Lightest of our Pink Undertone range) and Neutral#3(Darkest of our Neutral Undertone range). Each sampler pack comes with a single HD Palette and each of its five matching shades of HD GlamAire(tm) airbrush makeup in mini sampler size.(1/4 oz. each) This cross platform concept, first devised by Hollywood makeup artist Brad Look, allows the artist to use both our Graftobian HD Creme and our Graftobian HD GlamAire(tm) airbrush makeup in exactly the same shade on the same face if so desired.
- Whether you're an artist that loves cremes and wants to explore HD Airbrush, or you're an expert at airbrush and wish to try our famous HD Cremes, either way, this little sampling scheme gives you an inexpensive way to give Graftobian a try.
- 30600W2 Warm#2 Sampler Pack, Creme Palette w/5 matching mini GlamAires
- 30600N3 Neutral#3 Sampler Pack, HD Creme Palette w/5 matching mini GlamAires
- 30600C1 Cool#1 Sampler Pack, HD Creme Palette w/5 matching mini GlamAires
- HD or High Definition makeup by Graftobian’s definition is makeup that has the pigment phase of its formula, regardless of the base, so micronized that upon application to the skin, will read as a single flawless tone under the scrutiny of HD cameras.
- Graftobian HD Crème formula will not show streaking from either weak pigmentation or from particulate in its pigmentation due to our micro blending of the color. The smooth HD Crème base used in the Graftobian formula easily allows for even distribution on the skin via sponge, brush or even fingertips. The level of pigmentation is high enough that even when sheered or blended there remains sufficient pigmentation to give camera ready coverage.
- Graftobian HD Airbrush – GlamAire™ formula will not send large, HD visible chunks of pigment onto the surface of the skin because our pigment particle size has been reduced to 1 or 2 microns maximum in comparison to 7- 10+ microns from other brands of airbrush makeup. Large chunks of pigment lying undissolved in your airbrush formula will cause several problems. Initially, the artist may have to resort to increasing pressure to the airbrush above the recommended maximum of 6-8 psi in order to propel said chunks of pigment through the brush orifice. Not only will this cause skin discomfort as well as clouds of overspray threatening the lungs and eyes of both the subject and the artist, but those chunks may then be detected by the HD camera. With a properly micronized airbrush formula, the artist may spray at 4-6 psi, with virtually no overspray, no skin indentation discomfort and yielding a smooth tone finish without color bit imperfections readable by the HD camera. Further, a properly micronized formula will give the artist true color throughout the life of the bottle of makeup as the pigmentation required to create that particular shade is fully and homogenously dispersed from the outset and does not slowly seep into the substrate over time, slowly altering the contents of the bottle to a shade that was not intended.
- Graftobian does not include Silicone in its formulations due to the inconsistent manner in which silicone based makeups react to touchups and powdering. In addition to our desire to create HD friendly, low sheen or virtually matte results with our HD formulas, we have found that artists struggle with this other issue of holding the tones during attempts to knock down shine read by the HD camera. While a silicone formula can yield a dewy look, which is sometimes called for, the HD camera is often offended by that level of shine and the artist is called in to knock it down. When you attempt to do so with HD Powders, aka Dual Finish Powders, or even virtually colorless face powders, the silicone tones tend to go “dead”. This is because the silicone makeups are somewhat transparent and rely on the play between the skin tone below and the makeup to create the desired tone. Once a powder with any opacity is applied and “sticks” to the silicone, the earlier resultant tone is muted and then goes “dead”. Whereas if the artist had used Graftobian water based GlamAire™ formula which yields a matte finish, the after application of HD Powders can enhance the tones to the extent the artist wishes or can be removed by a buffing motion down to the point of the original finish if so desired. There is no “sticking” action to be dealt with, thus no going “dead” of the originally achieved tones.
We do ship worldwide.
Shipping & Insurance
Standard Shipping Costs Shipping costs are determined by your order total. Certain items bear a
shipping surcharge based on size and/weight. These surcharges are clearly shown on applicable product pages.
We offer USPS as the most economical shipping method.
All International shipments are shipped insured up to the full value of the order.
Tracking is supplied for these shipments by the US Post Office but it does not provide the exact location of the item.
Also beware that USPS First Class Mail International and USPS Priority Mail International is susceptible to possible long delays for up to 2 to 3 months.
International customers are responsible for any custom taxes or duty fees.
Contact your local customs office for further information. We will not reply to any questions related to customs issues.
Flammable items cannot be shipped internationally.